This listing is for me to work with Oshun on your behalf for 7 days, on my altar dedicated specifically to her. This working includes, prayers, offerings, cooking for her, the setting of lights, and burning incense on your behalf. I will devote my time daily to attending to her altar and providing fresh food and drink offerings on your behalf and submitting your petition to her. This working will begin on the next available time slot after your purchase, depending on my work schedule.
Oshun is the beautiful, feminine spirit of the river. The river is ever-changing, and ever-flowing; it is the water of life. She will breathe new life into your spirit and help bring about empowerment and transformation within your spirit and your life.
She brings blessings of love, beauty, luxury, happiness, and fertility to those whom she favors. She is often portrayed as a charming young lady who loves to dance, and enjoys the finer things in life. Images of her often depict her in a yellow or amber dress with a red Hibiscus blossom behind her ear, and she also loves gold or things that shine.
She loves beauty and sweet things. She is known to heal the sick and to answer the most desperate pleas for help. She watches over the less fortunate and helps them with whatever they need. She blesses those whom she favors with happiness, luxury, fertility, love, as well as protection from bad romantic relationships. She is a bold and selfless spirit. If she can see that you are in a toxic relationship or the person is not right for you, she will not let it happen.
Oshun is the Orisha of love. She can be the sweetest, kindest, most generous person you will ever meet. She is beautiful, charismatic and has great taste in everything. She appreciates the finer things in life and wants everyone to be happy. Oshun loves her children with every fiber of her being. She will give them almost anything. She is a witch, and will throw spells (especially love spells) with the best of them. All wishing spells (anytime the words “I wish” exit your mouth) belong to her.
Like with any Spirits, they don’t want to be forgotten after they grant you what you need. So, if you ignore her, she will assume you are content and no longer need her. Be sure you thank her with some of her favorite offerings don’t take her gifts for granted. She is also the goddess of creativity and the arts and can provide you with inspiration.
• Her favorite number is 5, so everything you offer her must be in this configuration.
• Her favorite colors are yellow, peaches/orange.
• She loves Peacock feathers. The peacock and the vulture are sacred to her.
• She loves oranges and peaches. Pumpkins, honey, cinnamon, lemons, coconut, yams, chicken, Goldschlager Liquor
• She also loves mirrors (handheld),
• Her day is Thursday.
• Of course don't forget the offerings at the river. Rivers are her domain and supplication to her there is very powerful.
• Also offer her jars of honey because she hid these under her skirt to bring Ogun back from the forest. However, you must taste the honey first before you offer it to her, or she may not trust you. She was poisoned with her favorite food, honey. She loves all things sweet. You can also offer her white wine, sweets, pumpkins, and perfume. (She is very feminine and girly.)
• She also loves shells such as cowrie shells and abalone shells.
• Her favorite scents are Jasmine, Rose, Neroli, Anise, and Cinnamon.
Gemstones: Amber, Diamonds, Imperial Topaz, Rutilated quartz, Citrine, golden beryl, yellow flourite
Animals: Yellow butterflies, bees, otters, skunks
What I will need from you: the name, dob, and photo if possible, of the person this service is intended for. You can email this to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your service will be scheduled the next available time slot. I don't make my clients share an altar with another client. Your candles, lamps, offerings, flowers, and petitions offered on your behalf will be the only one on the altar. You will receive photos that I take throughout the week, upon completion, via Email in a PDF Document.