This is a set of 16 Hoodoo Oils in .50 ounce glass bottles. This is quite a large collection, but I myself live with anxiety and depression, so I put this set together with both of those conditions in mind. I wanted the collection to be very thorough and helpful for emotional and mental well-being.
- Anti-Depressant Oil - fragrance is pettigrain, neroli, bergamot, and more.
- Bliss oil - Helps with hyperventilation, panic and anxiety attacks, and calms, relaxes, and is euphoric. Fragrance is lavender, geranium, neroli, and more.
- Calming Oil - For relaxing and calming after a hard day at work or with difficult people. Fragrance is Mandarin, lavender, geranium, and more.
- Dove's Blood Oil - for bringing peace of mind and happiness. Fragrance is rose, dragon's blood, and more.
- Dragon's Mist - Brings peace, protection, and calm to the wearer. Fragrance is sea salt, oak moss, heather, and more.
- Easy Life Oil - Will help the wearer relax while others take care of business for him or her. Fragrance is clove, ginger, orange, and more.
- Guardian Oil - used for protection, and increases the strength of the aura to help against psychic attack. Fragrance is pennyroyal, rosewood, patchouli, and more.
- Happy Heart Oil - Use to attract happiness and good vibrations. Fragrance is wisteria.
- Heart Song Oil - To bring about childlike feelings of joy, or that feeling when you first fall in love. Great in a diffuser to brighten a room. Fragrance is ambergris, vanilla, orange, and more.
- Inner Peace Oil - To help calm the mind and become more relaxed; also assists in helping you with acquiring inner strength and courage. Fragrance is rose, gardenia, magnolia, and more.
- Joy oil - Brings out the best in the wearer; talents are increased, thoughts become more optimistic, and the body attracts pleasure. If you are depressed and lonely, this can change your whole attitude, and hence your entire life.
- Laughter of the muses - To chase away the blues, leaving you happy and refreshed. Fragrance is freesia, lavender, wisteria, and more.
- Orange Mist Lace - Light and ethereal, this oil causes a higher vibration of energy in yoruself or your environment.
- Peace oil - Wear when nervous or upset to calm youdown. Stand before a mirror, and while looking in your own eyes, anoint your body. Fragrance is highest quality Ylang Ylang, lavender, chamomile, and more.
- Soothing Waters - This oil is intended to be a calming agent. Wear or place a drop on fabric and smell the fragrance when needed. Fragrance is clary sage, lilac, chamomile, and more.
- Worry Away Oil - For use when anxious or worried. Helps calm those emotions. Fragrance is fir, cajeput, and more.
I have carefully chosen all of these formulas to work well together; you can use just one or a couple of blends, or even all of them, layering them to increase the energy needed for you to reach your goals and desires. Use to anoint mojo bags, paquets, poppets, candles, and more. You can even wear these as a fragrance.
Add a few drops to an oil burner or wax lamp. My oils make an excellent aromatherapy tool for meditating on your goals and desires. The oil you receive will be made especially for you when you order.
Many of the formulas that I use are old traditional Hoodoo condition oil recipes, some even very rare with hard-to-find ingredients, and some are my own formula, blended according to the carefully researched metaphysical properties of the herbs and roots. I study and practice Hoodoo and New Orleans Voodoo, and have collected hundreds of oil recipes from various sources over the years.
I use only the finest herbs, roots, curios, and essential oils. Carrier oils can vary depending upon the formula and can include any of the following: Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Avacado Oil, Clear Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Mineral Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, and Camelina Oil. Please test a small area on your skin first for allergy purposes. For external use only. The bottles I use are clear glass and are boston rounds that are fairly durable thick glass and have a heavy feel to them. So, they will last a long time, as will your oil; I use a few drops of Vitamin E oil in each bottle for freshness so your oil will last.