This is a set of 5 Hoodoo Oils in .50 ounce glass bottles.
- Red Brick Dust Oil - Red Brick Dust has been used for a long time in New Orleans Voodoo to protect your property from those who would mean you harm. Normally red brick dust is a powder form, of course, made from crushed red bricks. After ritually cleansing the doorstep, a line of red brick dust is sprinkled over the threshold, laying a line of protection across whch no negativity or folks who mean you harm can pass. I do this in front of the door to my shop. The oil formula can be used the same way, a little more inconspicuously and discreetly, and can also be used to anoint doorways and windows.
- Fiery Wall of Protection Oil - This is a formula that has proved tried and true for hundreds of years. It can be used for psychic, spiritual, or physical protection and defense against any type of treat imaginable. It can be used to anoint doors, windows, yourself, candles to protect a person the candle represents, for legal, health, business, and financial problems. It can even be used to prevent backlash on yourself when performing workings against an enemy.
- Spiritual Barrier - Creates a spiritual barrier between you and evil influences. This is good for keeping negativity away, warding yourself from hexes aimed at you, as well as protection from psychic vampires. Fragrance is pue angelica essential oil, bay, mandrake, and more.
- Lock - Works like a charm to protect your home from thieves, invasion, and theft. Anoint your doors and windows with it, visualizing an impenetrable barrier. If you're like me, you worry about your house and pets while you're away. This adds some extra security. Fragrance is juniper, frankincense, and more.
- For Emergencies - In powdered form as an incense, this is a very strong formula when burned and isvery irritating and offensive to the eyes, nose, and lungs. In oil form, it is a little more pleasant to smell and still just as powerful. Use it to anoint candles to be rid of foul demons, wrathful spirits, unwanted and unwelcome creatures of any kind. Rids the home of negative energy of any kind. It is a good oil to have on hand before you need it. Fragrance is dragon's blood, rue, frankincense, and much more.
Hoodoo Home Security System, for protection of your home and property and all who live there. Use this oil across the threshold of your entrance, on your door mat, anoint your doors, windows, and candles burned within your home for protection. Keep out unwanted visitors, thieves, and all negative energy.
I have carefully chosen all of these formulas to work well together; you can use just one or a couple of blends, or even all of them, layering them to increase the energy needed for you to reach your goals and desires.
Add a few drops to an oil burner or wax lamp. My oils make an excellent aromatherapy tool for meditating on your goals and desires. The oil you receive will be made especially for you when you order.
Many of the formulas that I use are old tradional Hoodoo condition oil recipes, some even very rare with hard-to-find ingredients, and some are my own formula, blended according to the carefully researched metaphysical properties of the herbs and roots. I study and practice Hoodoo and New Orleans Voodoo, and have collected hundreds of oil recipes from various sources over the years.
I use only the finest herbs, roots, curios, and essential oils. Carrier oils can vary depending upon the formula and can include any of the following: Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Avacado Oil, Clear Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Mineral Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, and Camelina Oil. Please test a small area on your skin first for allergy purposes. For external use only. The bottles I use are clear glass and are boston rounds that are fairly durable thick glass and have a heavy feel to them. So, they will last a long time, as will your oil; I use a few drops of Vitamin E oil in each bottle for freshness so your oil will last.