This is a set of 7 Hoodoo Oils in .50 ounce glass bottles.
• All Night Long: This combination is said to completely relieve sexual tensions and inhibitions, to simultaneously relax and inflame. A perfect go-to oil for nighttime escapades. All Night Long oil is said to not only to lengthen lovemaking, but to also help reignite passion if your partner have lost the zing and want to bring back fun in the bedroom. Fragrance is vanilla, jasmine, musk, and spice.
• Erotic Exotic: Is used to heighten passions and bring lusty good fun. Fragrance is high quality ylang ylang, lemon, bergamot, and more.
• Tramp: Using this oil doesn't mean you (or she) is not a lady or that you've got a bad reputation. It is to make your partner crave nothing but you. Fragrance is crafted with exotic Asian influences such as black opium and fresh rain scents.
• Tryst: Another misleadingly dirty sounding name, which invokes images of illicit love affairs. This oil can be used whenever you want passion to enter into the picture, either in an existing relationship or one that you are hopeful for. It is said to help develop clairvoyant abilities in those who use it, sometimes helping to conjure the lover of your dreams. Tryst is crafted with high quality rose oil, honeysuckle, and more, with real vanilla bean.
• Leather & Lace: This is the oil to use if you want to get adventurous. It is to help make your nighttime fantasies come true and to encourage you and your partner to try new things in the bedroom. And don't worry, it does not smell like leather. The fragrance is floral and exotic with musk, lilac, ambergris, and more.
• Strawberry Fields - For passion and dirty good fun! Fragrance is musk, champagne, mimosa, strawberry, and more.
• Voodoo Nights - Not to be confused with the powerful Voodoo Oil, this oil is to put some Voodoo into your nights for sex magick.
This oil set is not for the prude or the frigid...or perhaps maybe it is. Get your freak on, let your hair down, and don't be bashful! It's time to be playful as a kitten and let your inner roar come out, tigers and tigresses! These are down and dirty, pure sweaty sexy formulas to put some spark back in the bedroom for you. Use these as a fragrance to wear on yourself to entice your lover into your boudoir, use a few drops in bath water or laundry water, or sprinkle a little on your lover's underwear to light a fire under them.
Use as massage oils (for external use only), or use on red candles. You can also use them to anoint a photo of a lover you want to catch in your web of desire, or on a figural candle representing the one you desire. If you want some hot sex magick, use these oils to dress red penis or red vagina shaped candles.
If you really want to get kinky and your 50 shades of you show, you might also be interested in The Two Fires of New Orleans oil set.
I have carefully chosen all of these formulas to work well together; you can use just one or a couple of blends, or even all of them, layering them to increase the energy needed for you to reach your goals and desires.
Add a few drops to an oil burner or wax lamp. My oils make an excellent aromatherapy tool for meditating on your goals and desires. The oil you receive will be made especially for you when you order.
Many of the formulas that I use are old tradional Hoodoo condition oil recipes, some even very rare with hard-to-find ingredients, and some are my own formula, blended according to the carefully researched metaphysical properties of the herbs and roots. I study and practice Hoodoo and New Orleans Voodoo, and have collected hundreds of oil recipes from various sources over the years.
I use only the finest herbs, roots, curios, and essential oils. Carrier oils can vary depending upon the formula and can include any of the following: Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Avacado Oil, Clear Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Mineral Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, and Camelina Oil. Please test a small area on your skin first for allergy purposes. For external use only. The bottles I use are clear glass and are boston rounds that are fairly durable thick glass and have a heavy feel to them. So, they will last a long time, as will your oil; I use a few drops of Vitamin E oil in each bottle for freshness so your oil will last.