Sale price good through the end of September 2018. Regular price $43.98
This is a set of 8 Hoodoo Oils in .50 ounce glass bottles.
- Black Arts - This is a whopper of an oil to use on someone you intend to place a hex or curse on. Use it with the worst of intentions on the most hated of foes, but use with caution. It has some volatile ingredients, but the fragrance is surprisingly pleasant. So, you can hex them with a smile on your face.
- Bankrupt - I have had several requests from clients who wanted to do financial harm to their enemy as a form of revenge. I came across this obscure formula and have added my own additional elements to the recipe to add a little more muscle to it. Bankrupt oil is said to force an enemy to go broke and is used in rituals designed to force someone to spend their money. This oil can also be usd to anoint charms made to bring bad luck and can be placed in a business to make the business go bankrupt. So, this is a great oil to exact revenge on an ex, or someone who has taken advantage of you financially, or even a rival business owner.
- Go Away - Go Away oil can be used to make someone go away from you, without a fuss or it can be used to make blessings and positivity go away from your enemy. So, if you want to take something from them, this is the oil to use. Fragrance is spicy and earthy.
- Evictus - This oil has multiple uses as well, depending on your need or intent. You can use it when you want to get rid of an unwanted house guest, or use it along with Make An Enemy Move oil to make a neighbor move or get evicted from their home. Or you can use it for enemy workings to make someone lose their home or not be able to pay their rent or mortgage payment or lose their land/real estate/residence through some unexpected means. Fragrance is cayenne oil, jasmine, galangal, sandalwood, and more.
- I Can You Can't - The name really says it all. This oil can serve a double purpose. Not only will you get an edge over your competition, but you will actually block them from achieving what you want to achieve and impede their success while rising above them. It creates a barrier to protect you from their influences so they won't affect you. This would be great for soeone who is trying to take your man or your woman, or a competitior at work, a business rival, or even in legal disputes or divorces or custody cases. Fragrance is narcissus, rose, apple blossom, and more.
- Inflammatory Confusion - This oil is to create chaos and confusion in your enemy's life and in their thoughts. This is a way of messing with their head without even having to confront them. They may become so confused, they don't even know why they were bothering you in the first place, or they may become focused on something else entirely. Either way, they will leave you alone, and they will be none the wiser that you are the one working on them. This is totally inconspicuous and non-confrontational. This distracts them so their focus is not on you. A good oil for when you want someone to look the other way and you will be on the back burner or completey under the radar. Inflammatory Confusion can also be used confuse or twist workings against you and send them off in the wrong direction. This is a form of confusion magick, or chaos magick. So, be sure you don't get any on yourself, and be sure you cleanse/purify yourself of any residual negative energy after use.
- Goofer - This is another oil that does not have a pleasing fragrance. It's not an offensive smell, but it is a powerful smelling oil, and for good reason. It is a genuine formula designed to cause an enemy serious harm, depending on the intent. For someone who knows how to make and to use Goofer (either dust or oil, because this normally comes in a powder form), it can be lethal. So, use with caution.
- D.U.M.E - This oil literally means Death Unto My Enemies. I have seen it elsewhere listed as Do Unto My Enemies. It is a volatile formula that you should use only when all else fails. It is said that it is New Orleans' answer to a mafia hit man. So, use on the worst of your enemies but only when it is justified. Fragrance is black pepper, calamus, vetiver, and much more.
Has someone messed with you for the last time? Had enough? This is more than defensive magick, it is when you're ready to go on the offense and give someone a taste of their own medicine.
Do not wear these oils on yourself as a fragrance. Use them only on your target, or representation of your target.
These oils can be used in many ways, to aniont mojo bags, photos, paquets, letters, poppets, or anything that represents or belongs to your target. You can also use these for foot traffic magick, or use them on something you know your target will touch. For candle magick, use these oils on black candles.
I have carefully chosen all of these formulas to work well together; you can use just one or a couple of blends, or even all of them, layering them to increase the energy needed for you to reach your goals and desires.
Add a few drops to an oil burner or wax lamp. My oils make an excellent aromatherapy tool for meditating on your goals and desires. The oil you receive will be made especially for you when you order.
Many of the formulas that I use are old tradional Hoodoo condition oil recipes, some even very rare with hard-to-find ingredients, and some are my own formula, blended according to the carefully researched metaphysical properties of the herbs and roots. I study and practice Hoodoo and New Orleans Voodoo, and have collected hundreds of oil recipes from various sources over the years.
I use only the finest herbs, roots, curios, and essential oils. Carrier oils can vary depending upon the formula and can include any of the following: Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Avacado Oil, Clear Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Mineral Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, and Camelina Oil. Please test a small area on your skin first for allergy purposes. For external use only. The bottles I use are clear glass and are boston rounds that are fairly durable thick glass and have a heavy feel to them. So, they will last a long time, as will your oil; I use a few drops of Vitamin E oil in each bottle for freshness so your oil will last.